So lets simplify the recipe of How to make a Perfect Sunny Side Up.
Sunny side up
Lets make a simple Sunny Side Up which is very tasty . We can eat this recipe in our Breakfast.
- 1 Nonstick Pan
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 pc eggs
- salt according to taste
- pepper according to taste
- At First, heat the butter in a medium nonstick pan over medium low heat untillightly foaming.
- After that, gently crack eggs into pan. Cover with tight lid and cook until the whites are completely set.
- Tilt the pan toward you so that the butter pools on the bottom edge and after that dip a spoon in the butter and gently spread that butter on the top of the eggs. It takes roughly 2.5-3 minutes.
- After that, slide the eggs out of the pan onto a plate and sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Hence, it is ready to eat .This is the simple process of making a Perfect Sunny Side Up. Thank You