Spanish omelette is a traditional dish. It is very simple and tasty food item.
It is a classic spanish dish which can be eaten as breakfast.
- 1 Nonstick Pan
- 1 Spatula
- 200 ml Oil sunflower oil
- 3 pcs Eggs
- 2 pcs Potatoes Large
- 2 pcs Onions Large
- Salt According to taste
- At first, Slice the potatoes to 2-2.5-mm thick pieces. Slice the onions thinly
- Heat the pan with oil and after that add the sliced onion and potatoes. Fry them until the onions get caramelized. It takes approximately10-12 minutes.
- Cool the fried onion and potatoes.
- Break 3 Large eggs. Add some salt and also add the fried potato and onion to it. Mix it well and set aside for 2-3 minutes to thicken the mixture.
- Then add one table spoon of oil and pour the mixture to the pan.
- Keep it in high flame for 50sec to 1 minute and in low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- After that put a plate on the top of the pan and flip it. Next slide back the egg into the pan very carefully. Then repeat the no 6 step again.
- To check that the omelette is ready press the center of the omelette. If it came back then your omelette is ready.
- Then flip the Spanish omelette onto a plate and have it.
- This is the simple process of making a Perfect Spanish Omelette. Thank You