Pouched Eggs recipe Is Very Simple and we can have it in our Breakfast. So lets simplify it.
It is simple and tasty. We can have it in our Breakfast.
- 1 Deep Sauce Pan
- 500 ml Water
- 1 pc Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Vineger
- Salt According to taste
- Pepper According to taste
- At first, boil the water in a deep saucepan. Bring it to boil and add ½ Tea spoon of vinegar.
- Next, break the egg in a small cup or in a bowl.
- When the water started to boil then stir the water clockwise and make a vortex and pour that egg at the center of the vortex.
- Then bring the flame to low heat and wait till the yolk is covered with the white part.
- After that remove it from the boiling water and transfer it to a cold water for 6-7 sec.
- Then take that and remove the excess water with a tissue and serve it with some sprinkle of salt and pepper from the top.
- Now it is ready to enjoy.This is the simple process of making a Perfect Pouched Egg. Thank You