Ginger Milk Tea is soothing and people have it in cold days to keep themselves warm. It also has various health benefits. It is loved by most of the Indians.
So lets simplify the recipe of Ginger Milk Tea.
Milk Tea is most needed drink of every indians. it is known as 'Doodh cha or Milk Tea'. People have it throughout the year. There is no specific time to have it.
- 1 Saucepan
- 1 Strainer
- 2 cups Water
- 4 cups Milk
- 3 teaspoon suger
- 5 teaspoon Powdered tea (Good Quality)
- At first, put 2 cups of water and 4 cups of milk in a Saucepan .
- Next bring it to boil and and continuously stir with a big tablespoon.
- After 2-3 minutes add the powdered tea and stir it for another 4-5 minutes.
- After that, switch off the flame and add 3 teaspoon of suger in it and mix it well.
- Next strain it in the cups .Hence it is ready to be served with some delicious biscuits.This is the simple process of making a Perfect Milk tea. Thank You
- At first, put 2 cups of water to a saucepan and bring it to boil.
- Next, add the powdered tea and bring it to boil for another 1-2 minutes .
- In another pan boil the milk for 3-4 minutes.
- Then strain the tea mixture to a teapot. Next, pour the black tea in the cups and add boiled milk on it as per requirement. At last, add some sugar if needed.
- Hence it is ready to be served with some delicious biscuits.This is the simple process of making a Perfect Milk tea. Thank You