Bolognese is a magnificent meat sauce that is served over pasta with some grated parmesan cheese. Here are the steps of making perfect Bolognese. So lets simplify it.
Bolognese is a magnificent sauce. it is very tasty and it can be served onto the pasta.
- 1 pan
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups Wine white
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Celery finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrot finely chopped
- 1&1/2 cup Onion finely chopped
- 1 kg Lamb minced
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 1/2 pinch Ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch Red chilli powder
- 3 cups Water (if needed then add more)
- Italian plum tomatoes
- Black pepper according to taste
- At first mix butter with olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Then add onion, celery, carrot, and 2 pinch salt; cook and stir until onion turns translucent.
- After that add minced lamb into vegetables; cook and stir until meat change into brown color, about 6-7minutes. Season with 1 pinch of salt, nutmeg, red chilli powder and black pepper.
- Next, pour milk into the mixture and bring to a simmer. Cook it stirring frequently until most of the milk has evaporated and the bottom of the pan is still slightly runny.
- Next medium-high the flame and add wine to it; cook and stir until wine has mostly evaporated.
- Then pour tomatoes with juice into a large mixing bowl crush them mix it well and pour tomato mixture into the lamb mixture. Add 2 cups of water and stir into sauce and bring to a boil.
- Next, reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring often, until mixture cooks down into a thick sauce for 3-4 hours . Add more water if sauce is too thick. It is ready to be serve on the top of pasta with grated parmesan cheese.
- This is the simple process of making a Bolognese. Thank You